Does your normally docile, friendly pet turn into the Tasmanian Devil the moment you pull into the veterinarian's parking lot? It's not unusual for pets to feel a little stressed by a visit to the ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
10 tips to celebrate Valentines Day with your pet
1. No chocolate! Save the chocolate for yourself, not your pet.
3. Exercise with your pet.
4. Learn a new trick. Teach your pet to shake or give you a kiss!
5. Get a professional photograph taken with your pet.
6. Take your pet to the pet store and purchase a cute new toy.
7. Take your pet for a car ride.
8. Make a paw print of your pet. Decorate it with hearts!
9. Visit your veterinarian for an annual examination. We want to keep your fur babies healthy!
10. Set aside time to spend snuggling with your pet.