Full-time/Part-time veterinary receptionist needed for fast paced multi-doctor veterinary hospital. Our goal is to work with our clients and the community to inform, educate, and to provide the best quality care to all companion animals in a pleasant, family environment.
- Can work evenings/morning and be included in a Saturday/Sunday rotation. (majority evenings)
- Can follow and routinely display the hospital core values
- Be Present, Honesty, Empathy, Accountability, Respect, & Dedication
- Outgoing individual with exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, on the phone, and through email.
- Has a high level of computer proficiency to use the hospital’s database software (Cornerstone), Word, Excel, and email
- Experience managing multi-line phone systems
- Confidence to explain payment and financial concerns with clients
- Ability to multi-task and work cohesively in a team environment but has self-motivation to work independently
- Willing to train, but experience with receptionist duties is a plus.
- Display the ability to learn new things and understand and educate clients on hospital services, procedures and vaccine protocols
- Ability to manage stressful situations and able to change priorities as needed
- Exhibits personal qualities such as enthusiasm, friendly demeanor and compassion for pets and their owners.
Qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “CR Candidate” in your subject line.